One day a week I can pull it together. Definitely still wear jeans from college. Obsessed with Urban Outfitters. Jeans, jeans, jeans, camis, cardis. No jewelry- I'll just lose it!
What Makes You Blush
Bruce Springsteen, Tom Waits, red wine, and dogs, preferably mine ("Guacky," short for Guacamole, and Gracie). Loving unabashed pop-- Rihanna, K. Clarkson, Lady Gaga, even Pink.
Writing, my family, wine, cheese, music and pop culture. And a little Lifetime television thrown in the mix. And that new show "Modern Family." It's a hoot.
Huffingtonpost.com for political roundups, gawker.com for media roundups, nymag.com, style.com to continue to educate myself on fashion, and all the usual celeb-based sites:)
Who would play you in a movie
I would like to say Marion Cotillard, because she’s perfection, but more likely someone a little more hapless, like Drew Barrymore. And I’m not saying that’s bad either!
Chilmark, on Martha’s Vineyard
Area of expertise?
Writing and pop culture, puppies and wine, the south and the northeast. Anne Lamott, Anne Tyler, Alice Hoffman, Paul Auster, Dominck Dunne, Pat Conroy, Jim Wilcox, DB movies, my best friends' love lives, and mystery mutts.
Posts by Sarah:
- Gold-Hearted Goddess: Josie Maran, 24 Aug 2010 in celebrity&lifestyle&hair&beauty
- Beauty in the Blog, 23 Aug 2010 in art&music
- Blush Editor’s Book Club Blog: What I’m Reading Now, 10 Aug 2010 in celebrity&lifestyle
- Not to Be Missed, 13 Jul 2010 in art&music&celebrity&lifestyle
- You Knew It Was Coming…, 07 Jul 2010 in art&music&celebrity&lifestyle
- Are You Ready for the Jersey Shore to Take Miami?, 30 Jun 2010 in celebrity&lifestyle
- Lohan’s Disastrous Photo Shoot, 29 Jun 2010 in celebrity&lifestyle&fashion&style
- Happy Birthday to Spiderman Director Sam Raimi, 29 Jun 2010 in celebrity&lifestyle
- Kristen Stewart Does Letterman, 29 Jun 2010 in celebrity&lifestyle
- Russell Brand Riles Up His Aussie Interviewer, 29 Jun 2010 in celebrity&lifestyle