How would you describe your fashion sense?
I’d call it urban conservative—I like to wear pretty basic pieces and then over-accessorize. I don’t spend a lot of money on clothes, but my accessories collection is pretty massive.
What makes you blush?
When there’s too much attention on me; and sometimes when I lie.
What are your biggest passions in life?
Travel and food (specifically cheese and champagne).
What are your favorite websites?
Travelzoo.com for travel deals; RueLaLa for sample sales; WSJ.com and HuffingtonPost.com for news; astrologyzone.com to see what’s going on in my life.
Who would play you in a movie about your life, and why that person?
If she was alive, Audrey Hepburn, simply because she’s my favorite actress ever. Otherwise someone else who is 5’9”, like Charlize Theron or Cameron Diaz.
Area of expertise?
Travel, food/drink, fashion, beauty, applying fake lashes (use clear glue!), being cheap, knowing what has gluten in it.
Where is your favorite place in the world?
The fast lane. And Pelorus Sound, New Zealand.
Posts by Meg:
- Get Ready for Eclipse: Meet the Cullens, 29 Jun 2010 in art&music&celebrity&lifestyle
- Get Ready for Eclipse: Chatting with Taylor Lautner, 28 Jun 2010 in art&music&celebrity&lifestyle
- Fashion and Beauty Trends from the Twilight Eclipse Premiere, 25 Jun 2010 in celebrity&lifestyle&fashion&style&hair&beauty
- Getting Ready for Eclipse: Get to Know Kristen Stewart, 23 Jun 2010 in art&music&celebrity&lifestyle
- Getting Ready for Eclipse: What You May Not Know about Robert Pattinson, 22 Jun 2010 in art&music&celebrity&lifestyle
- Experiencing the New X-Box, 14 Jun 2010 in celebrity&lifestyle
- My New Product Love Affair, 11 Jun 2010 in health&fitness
- New Anti-Aging Treatment: Carboxytherapy, 09 Jun 2010 in hair&beauty
- Where to Beautify in L.A., 08 Jun 2010 in hair&beauty
- Events Around LA, 04 Jun 2010 in health&fitness